ATTITUDE IS A LITTLE THING THAT MAKES A BIG DIFFERENCE. ~
Winston Churchill




Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happy Anniversary to Us!

Wow, I can't believe it's been 24 years since we took the plunge - 24 wonderful years.  Where has the time gone?  It doesn't feel like it's been anywhere near that long and yet it's hard to remember my life before we were together.

I love my family so very much.  I'm deeply grateful for Brad and the life we share together. We've been blessed with three wonderful boys and I'm full of gratitude for the life we've built together. I'm looking forward to all that the future holds for us.  Families really are what life is all about.   

3 comments:

Susan said...

Happy Anniversary! 24 years! I hope you had a nice celebration!!

Britt said...

Congrats! :)

Lauriann said...

yes, yes. Family is what it's all about. I don't want to imagine life without my boys. They bring so much fulfillment.

Here's to another 24 years!