ATTITUDE IS A LITTLE THING THAT MAKES A BIG DIFFERENCE. ~
Winston Churchill




Saturday, January 15, 2011

Excerpts from Winstons Prayers

I always mean to write down things Winston says that are cute or touching so I won't forget them but don't always take the time to do it.  This past week, Winston has had some very thoughtful prayers - he's growing up way to fast for my liking (but not fast enough for his).  Here are a few excerpts from his prayers:
  • Thank you for my Bros. (he sure loves his big brothers and calls them his bros)
  • Bless me to grow big and strong (he can't wait to grow up)
  • Please bless our family with a new baby (I had to bite my tongue to keep from giggling.  He would love a baby brother or sister - that's just not an option)
  • I miss Jesus, please tell him that I love him (he came up with this all on his own - Awww, so cute!)
  • Bless mommy and daddy not to die and bless me not to die too (don't know where this came from but one day earlier this week he was asking lots of questions about death and heaven.)
At times he's seems so much older than just four years.  He definitely keeps me on my toes.  He's extremely smart and perceptive and I thoroughly enjoy watching him grow and learn.  I do wish sometimes I could slow time down so I can savor each moment before it slides away.

1 comment:

Lauriann said...

wow those are all so precious!
A baby brother or sister- lol