ATTITUDE IS A LITTLE THING THAT MAKES A BIG DIFFERENCE. ~
Winston Churchill




Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Travel Wish...

I can't believe January is over.  Every year the time goes by faster and faster.  I really want to slow things down - to sit and relax in a chair on a beach like the one pictured above.  To take life at a slower pace and not have every day be a rush from sunrise to sunset trying to get everything done.

Isn't this a gorgeous picture of a Hawaiian sunset?  Hawaii is on my list of places to go someday - in fact, it's near the top of my travel wish list.  I found Hawaii's Offical Tourism site to help with planning a trip when I finally make it there. 

I definitely want to go to Hawaii's Volcano National Park.  I've wanted to go here from the first time I saw pictures of this place - to see lava erupting in person.  Amazing!

Another thing I plan to do is walk on the beach with Brad - either at sunrise or sunset or maybe both.  Just the thought of this is so relaxing.  Looking at this picture I can almost smell the ocean and feel the wet sand on my feet.  One day I'll make it there. 

1 comment:

Lauriann said...

You have to make it to Kauai and drive North as far as you can. There's only one main road around the island. Where it dead ends is ke' e' beach, and is the most gorgeous place to be at sunset. Hands down. :)