ATTITUDE IS A LITTLE THING THAT MAKES A BIG DIFFERENCE. ~
Winston Churchill




Saturday, January 21, 2012

In 2012 I will Achieve...

I'm a little slow getting my resolutions decided on this year - to be honest, I'm still trying to get all the Christmas decorations put away.  Yes, I'm a little behind so far this year.  The way I see it though, you can start a resolution any time of the year - not just the first of January.  Once you decide to make a change, you should start on it right away - don't wait.

Also, there are so many things to choose from.  I found the above picture on Google and loved all the things listed - they're all things I want to either try or do better at.  Anyway, for this year, I'm going to still work on some of the goals I set last year so here's what I've decided on:

1.  Continue trying to Make a positive impact on someone's life each day.  I started this last year and felt the good effects in my own life as I tried to make a positive impact on those around me.  I'm still going to work at making my little corner of the world a better place  - I've learned it not only benefits others but also me.
2.  Take a cooking class - I didn't get around to doing this last year so this year I'm going to do it!
3.  Improve my Running time and distance.  I set a goal to run a half marathon last year and I did it!  This year I've already registered to run in two more half marathons and I want to improve my endurance and time - lots and lots of training ahead of me.  : )
4.  Take time each week to write down the highlights.  This is another goal from last year and I was pretty hit and miss at doing it.  I started out alright but as the weeks went by, I let the busyness of life use up my time.  I'm going to make a conscious effort to manage my time better and write down life's highlights.  

Well that's it for this year.  Wish me luck!

No comments: