ATTITUDE IS A LITTLE THING THAT MAKES A BIG DIFFERENCE. ~
Winston Churchill




Friday, April 29, 2011

Easter Pics

Winston was so excited for Easter this year.  I just love his smile.  He's at such a fun age right now and I'm so enjoying his excitement and enthusiam.  He couldn't wait to color eggs so we did them on Friday night.  Of course I forgot to get pictures of him coloring the eggs.  He did a great job though and was so careful with them.  He didn't want to ruin them by breaking the shells. 
Here's a few pics from this years Easter celebration. 
Hunting for his colored eggs in our back yard.  Found one!
Found another egg in the grass.
Looking around for more. 
Brad and Bo hid the eggs and helped him find them all.
"Look Mom, I got a watch in my Easter basket."
He LOVES those little powdered donettes. 
You just gotta lick off all that powdery goodness!  Mmm.  :)

1 comment:

Bridget said...

So cute! Those powdered donuts are the BEST!