ATTITUDE IS A LITTLE THING THAT MAKES A BIG DIFFERENCE. ~
Winston Churchill




Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Wish


I met the love of my life almost 25 years ago (has it really been that long?)  We'll be celebrating our 24th wedding anniversary this year.  It boggles my mind to think how many years we've been together.  I  feel like I should be thirty-something not forty-something but that's alright.  It's been a wonderful journey getting to this point in my life - full of lots of ups and downs.

Life's about finding joy in the journey and I'm very blessed to have so much goodness in my life.  I'm so grateful for Brad, for his love and support and for the life we share together.   Thank you Brad for a wonderful 24 years together - here's to the next 24.  Happy Valentines Day!

No comments: