ATTITUDE IS A LITTLE THING THAT MAKES A BIG DIFFERENCE. ~
Winston Churchill




Thursday, February 24, 2011

New Family Picture - Winston Style

Winston has been practicing his letters lately - he can't wait to go to school - and is getting really good at some of his letters.  He also loves to draw and has quite an imagination.  Quite simply, he loves to learn.  I hope his enthusium continues when he starts school.

Yesterday he decided to draw a picture of his family on our driveway and write "To Dad and Mom" - look close and you can kind of make it out.  He loves to do H for Holly - such a smartie pants.  Pretty good for a 4 year old, don't you think?  I sure think it (and  he) is adorable and I love our new family picture.

Here's one he drew of just me and Brad.  I'm the big one and Brad is the smaller one.  I like that we're holding hands  : )

2 comments:

Susan said...

Too cute! Did you notice what a big mouth Brad has? Ha ha! :)

Bridget said...

So cute! I love that he drew you and Brad holding hands!