ATTITUDE IS A LITTLE THING THAT MAKES A BIG DIFFERENCE. ~
Winston Churchill




Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad

Today is my Dad's birthday - the first one since he passed away in February. I woke up thinking about my dad this morning and missing him. He's already been on my mind a lot the last few days - ever since Memorial Day. It feels like he's been gone for so long and yet it's only been a few months. Time has dulled the pain to just an occasional ache but I know I'll always miss him. Happy Birthday Dad. I'm so grateful to have had you as my father.

1 comment:

Our Family said...

Holly,
I am certain your dad treasures you as his daughter. What sweet and loving things you said. I am sure your feelings will be tender for a while. I hope that you feel our thoughts and prayers. May you be comforted by the spirit!
Take Care!
Maurine