ATTITUDE IS A LITTLE THING THAT MAKES A BIG DIFFERENCE. ~
Winston Churchill




Friday, May 1, 2009

A Happy Anniversary!


Today is my and Brad's 22nd anniversary. I can't believe it's been that long since we officially tied the knot. He's my best friend and my one true love and even after all these years, the sight of him and the sound of his voice still warms my heart and brightens my day. It's been twenty-two really great years. We've had our ups and downs but I wouldn't change any of it because all of our experiences have made us who we are today. I love our boys and our life together. Here's to another 22+ wonderful years to share. I'm sure the best is yet to come

2 comments:

Amy Jensen said...

Congrats you two! You are one of the cutest couples I know. I can't believe it has been 22 years. You look just as beautiful Holly, 22 years ago as you do now. Hope you had a great anniversary!

Wren Johnson said...

Happy Anniversary!