ATTITUDE IS A LITTLE THING THAT MAKES A BIG DIFFERENCE. ~
Winston Churchill




Sunday, November 6, 2011

A Tutu

Last week was our Super Tuesday activity for the women in our ward/neighborhood.  Even though I don't have a daughter, I couldn't resist signing up for the class to make a Tutu - I should have granddaughters someday, right? 

It turned out darling and was so easy to make. I wanted to share some pictures. Also, I found this website- Just We Moms - which has a great tutorial on how to make these.  You can make one that's all the same color or alternates two, three or a rainbow of colors. 

Here's a couple of pics of my tutu - they don't do it just though.  It's so much cuter in person - the red tulle is sparkly and catches the light as you spin it.  I only wish I had a daughter to put it on and watch her dance and spin around in it.  I'll just patiently wait for a granddaughter. :)


3 comments:

Bridget said...

Ohhhh! It's darling Holly!

Dawn said...

I love that one!! My 12 year old made a rainbow one for her clown Halloween costume this year, and then did a little one for her two-year old cousin with the left over tulle. I LOVE Pinterest...as if you didn't already know that! ;) Hope you're having a great day, cute girl!

Lauriann said...

I hear ya! I have a big box full of tutus, waiting for a someday. lol