ATTITUDE IS A LITTLE THING THAT MAKES A BIG DIFFERENCE. ~
Winston Churchill




Sunday, November 28, 2010

All Together Again

So much has happened since my last post.  Bo arrived home on November 18 - my family is all together again!  His arrival was every bit as exciting and thrilling as Zack's and I can't even describe how great it is to have my boys home again.  Winston has been on cloud 9 - he adores his big bros.  It's so sweet to see him wrap his arms around them and tell each of them that he loves them.  It's so pure and heartfelt that at times it still brings tears to my eyes.  He really is thrilled to have them back - probably as much as I am. 

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving - visiting with all of our family on both sides.  I made Zack and Bo's favorite desserts (we had tons of food!) and of course at the end of the day we watched Christmas Vacation - it's been an annual tradition of ours for at least the last 10 years.  Even though I was already stuffed, I just had to have a giant slice of my pumpkin pie while we watched the movie.  Boy was it yummy!  Unfortunately, I didn't quite make it to the end and fell asleep on Brad's shoulder - my boys laughed at me for dozing off.  All in all it was a fun and fulfilling day.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Sounds wonderful! I am so happy for you to have all your family back together again! My oldest is a junior in HS and I get a sick feeling every time she talks about going away for college!!

I think I enjoyed the same delicious pumpkin pie you did!! Thanks again for sharing your recipe---it was a hit at our house as well!

Lauriann said...

I can't wait to enjoy your cooking for Christmas. :)