ATTITUDE IS A LITTLE THING THAT MAKES A BIG DIFFERENCE. ~
Winston Churchill




Saturday, October 30, 2010

Zack's Home!!!!

Time slowed to a crawl while we waited for his plane to land and then for him to appear in the crowd.  Brad spotted him first and as soon as he said, "there he is," Winston took off at a dead run straight for Zack - dodging around the other people and throwing his arms around Zack's legs as soon as he reached him.  Zack bent down, hugged him back and picked him up.  Seeing my oldest hug my youngest was so touching, I couldn't help but cry and offer a prayer of gratitude in my heart for Zack's safe return home.   My sister captured these pictures of that moment and several more.  I'm so grateful she could be there.  I can't even describe how wonderful it is to have Zack home again. 
 
One home - one more to go.  :D

No comments: