ATTITUDE IS A LITTLE THING THAT MAKES A BIG DIFFERENCE. ~
Winston Churchill




Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Mother's Day to Me

Winston has the best babysitter in the whole world. It's hard enough to have to leave him and go to work, but I do take comfort in knowing that he loves his babysitter and she loves him too. She has a little boy who's only 3 months older than Winston and they are the best of buddies. Winston's been going there since he was 6 months old so he's practically a member of their family too. Anyway, for Mother's Day she bought gifts for us moms and had the kids put together a present. Winston was so proud to give it to me. I just had to get a picture of his beaming face and the cute present he made for me.

By the way, inside were Kara Mint Chocolate Truffles (my favorite!) and an adorable necklace that I wore all day on Mother's Day - it has a chunky chain with several charms attached. Thanks Heidi! You rock!! :D

No comments: