ATTITUDE IS A LITTLE THING THAT MAKES A BIG DIFFERENCE. ~
Winston Churchill




Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Father

I lost my father yesterday morning. He had a massive heart attack and died almost instantly. This was so unexpected and I'm having such a hard time believing that he's really gone. I feel lost - like I'm a little girl again and I want my daddy. I knew this day would eventually come but not so soon. It's so much harder to face than I had ever imagined and I'm so very sad. He was a good man and a wonderful father. I looked up to him so much and feel blessed to have him as my father. I will miss him more than I can express. I love you Dad. Thank you for your love and your example. Good Luck on this next phase of your life and I'll be looking forward to the day when we'll be reunited again.

1 comment:

Lauriann said...

oh, thanks for sharing. It is exactly how I feel. I miss dad so much and I love my family so much. I'm sad that it will 60 or so years before I see him again.