ATTITUDE IS A LITTLE THING THAT MAKES A BIG DIFFERENCE. ~
Winston Churchill




Monday, November 10, 2008

Bo's Farewell

Bo spoke at church yesterday and he did a great job of course. He's going to be a great missionary. We had a really great time afterward with everyone who came by the house to visit. Bo has just two days left at home and then he's off to join his brother at the MTC. It's hard for me to absorb the fact that both of them are grown and leaving to start their own lives. Thank you to everyone for your well wishes and prayers.

4 comments:

Wren Johnson said...

Hi Aunt Holly! Sorry I couldn't go. It's great to see Bo going on a mission. :)

Lauriann said...

I wish I was there for you, and hope you are doing well. I'm sure proud of Bo and Zack.
Love you!

Our Family said...

Hello Holly!
Thanks for your comment! We sure enjoyed having you three come (yes Winston is quite a little guy - we love him! What a sweetheart boy - we had fun with him. Thanks so much for coming to Tylers farewell - meant so much to us - just wish we could have visited more! Also, great great cookies - what a baker! Oh, Tyler said, "Mom where are the cookies" (wanting more), I said, "Are you kidding, they are GONE!"HA! I will have to get that recipe - he LOVED them! I am so grateful to have met you. What beautiful parents Bo has - tho I wasn't at all surprised! :-) I will see you soon with your platter. Take Care!

Our Family said...

P.S. Our home isn't the same without Bo over! :( We miss him, but he will make a great missionary! Maurine, Ty's mom