ATTITUDE IS A LITTLE THING THAT MAKES A BIG DIFFERENCE. ~
Winston Churchill




Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Taking Bo to the MTC

We took Bo down to the MTC on November 12. It was an overcast and rainy day that matched how I was feeling. It's so hard to have him leaving so soon after Zack. He was so much more ready to leave than I was to have him leave. I think he was relieved and glad that it was finally here and he didn't have to wait anymore. I'm just having such a hard time with the fact that my two little boys are all grown up. He looked so handsome in his suit and I'm so proud of the man that he is becoming. I do think it's great that he'll be able to spend 6 weeks with his brother at the MTC. I know they won't get to see each other everyday, but they will get to spend some time together before they are separated by their missions. Bo was my baby for 17 years and I still think of him as the youngest. It just doesn't seem possible that he's 19 and ready to leave home. I will miss him so much but at the same time I'm so happy with the choices he's making for his future. Good luck Bo. We love you and will miss you but we're also proud of you and know you'll be a great missionary.

1 comment:

Bridget said...

I'm sorry we missed Bo's farewell. :( I wish we could have been there. We wrote him today though and sent some cookies, he and Zack are in our prayers. :)