ATTITUDE IS A LITTLE THING THAT MAKES A BIG DIFFERENCE. ~
Winston Churchill




Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Thought for Halloween

One of my very good friends gave me this great thought and I wanted to pass it on to share with everyone else.
Happy Halloween to everyone!


"Being a disciple of Christ is like being a pumpkin. The Savior lifts you up, takes you in and washes all the dirt off of you. He opens you up, touches you deep inside and scoops out all the yucky stuff - including the seeds of doubt, hate, and greed. Then He carves you a new smiling face and puts His light inside you for all the world to see."

2 comments:

@manda said...

Great thought! Thanks for sharing!

Ashley said...

Holly!
It's Ashley Hanks - I found your blog on Amy's.
2 missionaries out? Wow!!!
Your little guy is so cute, I remember Amy telling me that your were pregnant a while back. Congrats! (A little late - sorry)

You look great and I am glad that your fam is doing well.