ATTITUDE IS A LITTLE THING THAT MAKES A BIG DIFFERENCE. ~
Winston Churchill




Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Cinnamon Roll Pancakes


In honor of National Pancake Week, here's a recipe I found on Pinterest that I've been planning to make.  I think I'll have to make these this weekend.  The idea of Maple Butter Icing is just too tempting.  My mouth is watering. 

Source:  See Jane in the Kitchen

Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
1-½ cup All-purpose Flour
3 Tablespoons Sugar
½ teaspoons Salt
4 teaspoons Baking Powder
1 Tablespoon Cinnamon
2 whole Eggs Beaten
1 cup Milk
2 Tablespoons Corn Syrup
¼ cups Butter, Melted
1 Tablespoon Vanilla

In medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, salt, baking powder and cinnamon with a whisk. Whisk well to make sure everything is combined. In separate large bowl, beat together eggs, milk, corn syurp, butter and vanilla. Stir in flour mixture.
Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium/low heat. Pour about 1/4 cup batter onto griddle. Brown on both sides.
Maple Butter Icing
1 cup powdered sugar
1/4 cup butter, melted
dash salt
1 TBS maple syrup
1/4 cups milk, more if needed

(I recommend doubling the icing also, I added a lot more syrup than the recipe calls for)

1 comment:

Lauriann said...

oh my, those look yummy.