ATTITUDE IS A LITTLE THING THAT MAKES A BIG DIFFERENCE. ~
Winston Churchill




Monday, July 18, 2011

Warm Bellies

I don't do many product endorsements, but when I find a great product or something really useful I like to pass the information on. Since we spend quite a bit of time on the water, I wanted to find a wetsuit that would be easy to get Winston in and out of. and I foud one! 

They're called Warm Belly wetsuits and these suits are made just for kids.  You just pull them on and they fasten at the shoulder with velcro straps.  Also, they're adjustable so they grow with your child which really helps.  I hate spending money to buy a quality product only to have Winston grow out of it after a few months.  This will last him for a few years.  So, if you're looking for a great wetsuit for your child, you can find them here at the Warm Belly's website.

No comments: