ATTITUDE IS A LITTLE THING THAT MAKES A BIG DIFFERENCE. ~
Winston Churchill




Sunday, July 31, 2011

Spicy Ranch Dressing - Cafe Rio Style


I love this dressing!  This tangy ranch with a little bite to it is so very yummy - my mouth waters just thinking about it.  I've tried several different recipes and ended up compiling a few of them to come up with a version I like best.  Hope you enjoy it too!
Spicy Ranch Dressing
1 cup buttermilk
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup sour cream
1 package ranch dressing mix - I like Hidden Valley
8 oz. can Salsa Verde
1 clover garlic, minced
1 small jalapeno (seeds removed)
1/2 cup fresh cilantro
1 tsp kosher salt
1 - 2 tsp lime juice
1/4 tsp cumin
1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper

Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.  Refrigerate for several hours for the flavors to blend.  It can be thinned with extra buttermilk if needed.

No comments: