ATTITUDE IS A LITTLE THING THAT MAKES A BIG DIFFERENCE. ~
Winston Churchill




Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Gang - Back Together Again


The last one of Bo's group of friends came home from his mission just over a week ago.  They've all been friends since junior high - a few of them since grade school. 

I'm so proud of these boys (really they're all grown up now but I'll always think of them as boys).  I couldn't have picked a better group of friends for Bo.  They're just the best and I'm so grateful for the influence they've had in Bo's life.  They encourage each other to be their best and to go after their dreams. 

This picture was the first time the whole gang (with no one missing) has been able to get together since returning from their missions.  It's great to see their strong friendships endure.  Congrats you guys and good luck on your future endeavors.  I know you'll all do great things.

No comments: