ATTITUDE IS A LITTLE THING THAT MAKES A BIG DIFFERENCE. ~
Winston Churchill




Friday, December 10, 2010

Delicious Drink - Strawberry Slushy

I usually post recipes for some type of cake or pie or cookies (yes I love dessert!).  Anyway, I thought I'd share this easy and super yummy drink recipe.  Enjoy!  : )
ULTIMATE FROZEN STRAWBERRY SLUSHY

1 cup Lemon/Lime beverage (I like 7-Up but you can use the beverage of your choice)
8 ounces frozen sliced strawberries in syrup
1/2 cup (or 4 ounces) frozen limeade concentrate

Fill a blender 3/4 full with ice and crush. Pour in the lemon/lime soda.  Add the strawberries and limeade. Blend for 30 seconds or until smooth. Pour into glasses and serve.  (You can also rub the rims of the glasses with a slice of lime and dip in powdered sugar.)  Makes 4 servings.

No comments: