ATTITUDE IS A LITTLE THING THAT MAKES A BIG DIFFERENCE. ~
Winston Churchill




Tuesday, December 13, 2011

O Christmas Tree


I love our Christmas tree.  It's a family tradition of ours to get a real tree each year and our tree this year is such a beautiful shape and color.  An added plus - it makes our house smell so nice and piney. 

Another tradition of ours is buying a special ornament each year for our boys.  We started this when Zack and Bo were little and it's been a fun thing each year to add to their collection not to mention I enjoy shopping around for each year's ornament.  I love looking at our decorated tree and reminiscing about all the ornaments we've accumulated over the years - it adds to my holiday magic.
Don't get me wrong, I do love to see others theme decorated trees and admire their beauty, but for me our smorgasbord Christmas is the most beautiful of Christmas trees.  

2 comments:

Bridget said...

I LOVE your tree Holly! It is gorgeous!!! I'm hooked on real trees now too! :) And we are all about the fun ornaments too, it makes memories for the boys. :D Love you! Can't wait to see you soon!

Lauriann said...

you and Bridget are tempting me to try a real tree! Your tree is gorgeous!!