ATTITUDE IS A LITTLE THING THAT MAKES A BIG DIFFERENCE. ~
Winston Churchill




Saturday, September 10, 2011

10 Day Challenge - Day Ten

And last but not least day ten: Ten Secrets
  1. I'd LOVE to be a stay at home mom while Winston is still young.
  2. I wish I could work from home.
  3. I want to go back to school and finish my degree.
  4. I love my boys more than I can say and wouldn't trade them for anything, but I do wish I'd been able to have a daughter or two.
  5. I'm very shy and more often than not feel extremely awkward in social settings.  I also wish I had more really close friends but the shyness is always holding me back.
  6. I'm looking forward to having grand children someday. (no rush though!)
  7. I'd love to travel and am looking forward to the day when Brad and I can travel together - just the two of us.
  8. I'm a terrible procrastinator and always have been.
  9. My house is more often a clutterly mess than not.
  10. Sometimes I long to have a day where I could sleep in, lounge around half the day with a good book and spend the other half watching some good chick flicks all by myself.
Well, that's the end.  It's been fun to share a little about myself these past 10 days.  :)

    2 comments:

    Lauriann said...

    We have some of the same secrets. :)

    Dawn said...

    Holly, you're such a beautiful person;inside and out! And I never realized that you were shy. Seriously. Thanks for the continual inspiration to be a better person and see I'll see you on Pinterest when you get a breather!!:)