- I'd LOVE to be a stay at home mom while Winston is still young.
- I wish I could work from home.
- I want to go back to school and finish my degree.
- I love my boys more than I can say and wouldn't trade them for anything, but I do wish I'd been able to have a daughter or two.
- I'm very shy and more often than not feel extremely awkward in social settings. I also wish I had more really close friends but the shyness is always holding me back.
- I'm looking forward to having grand children someday. (no rush though!)
- I'd love to travel and am looking forward to the day when Brad and I can travel together - just the two of us.
- I'm a terrible procrastinator and always have been.
- My house is more often a clutterly mess than not.
- Sometimes I long to have a day where I could sleep in, lounge around half the day with a good book and spend the other half watching some good chick flicks all by myself.
The Benefits of Adaptogens and How They Work
1 hour ago