ATTITUDE IS A LITTLE THING THAT MAKES A BIG DIFFERENCE. ~
Winston Churchill




Friday, June 24, 2011

Thinking Back


I was going through some old pictures taken when Winston was still little.  Back then, I didn't have the time to do any blogging so I thought now would be a good time to post some of his cute baby pics.

In these, I'd washed a batch of towels and had brought them in by the TV to fold.  I left the room for a minute and when I came back, Zack had put Winston in the basket with the towels.  Winston thought it was so funny and sat there all smiles and giggles.  Of course I grabbed the camera and snapped a few pics.  He was 11 months old in these and such a cutie.  That smile still melts my heart!  :)




1 comment:

Lauriann said...

My goodness his cute baby hair. Aren't we all so grateful for cameras!