ATTITUDE IS A LITTLE THING THAT MAKES A BIG DIFFERENCE. ~
Winston Churchill




Monday, November 16, 2009

A Funny Story



I've read a Santa Claus story to Winston a few times during the past week so that he can get an idea of what Christmas and Santa are all about. Well, this morning I told him about all the fun Christmas songs there are and sang a few of them to him - including Santa Claus is Coming to Town. You know how it goes - You better watch out, better not cry, better not pout....
Anyway, on the way over to daycare out of the blue Winston said to me, "Mommy, I not pout." And I answered, "No" not realizing that he was referring to the song I had sang to him earlier. Then he asked me, "My a good boy huh? Santa will come to my house." I had to bite my tongue to keep from laughing out loud. I made sure to tell him that yes he's a very good boy and Santa will come to his house. I guess that song made quite an impression on him. He's just too smart and too cute for a three year old.

3 comments:

Bridget said...

Cute Cute Cute!

alyse said...

Wow he is smart! You are ging to have so much fun with him this year!

Lauriann said...

oh too fun! You could really use that to your advantage this year.